by EllieMarsh
Explorer

Change contract and direct debit to my account

I want to change my phone number/contract into my name and change the direct debit to my bank account. How can I do this?

6 REPLIES 6
by EllieMarsh
Explorer

Re: Change contract and direct debit to my account

I want to change the account holder name and direct debit, however it may not be possible to be with the person to change it over the phone. Is there a way around this?

Sent from my iPhone
by Profile closed
Not applicable

@EllieMarsh can you rephrase that? It's not at all clear. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Good Evening @EllieMarsh 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you wish to complete a change of ownership you need to call 150 both you & the current account holder need to be present and the transfer is subject to a credit check.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@EllieMarsh  You maybe charged to change the number it’s around £35 depending on why you want to change it.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

OP does not wish to change her phone no; simply to move it under her name from whoever took it out for her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @EllieMarsh.

As @David_C has mentioned, to complete a change of ownership on an account you would need to contact our Mobile Care team.

Both the current account holder and the new account holder would need to be together on the phone to complete the transfer, and a credit check would be completed.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.