by sjgarth Investigator
Investigator

Change Business Plan to Personal Plan

When I went to the EE shop, they signed me up to a business plan, despite me pointing out that I am not a business.

The ygave me a sim only plan with extra data Gb.

I know want to change to a personal plan so I dont get confused about upgrades and contracts etc.

How do I do that?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Change Business Plan to Personal Plan

By calling EE, but they might not allow it as strictly you may only upgrade your plan to an equal or more expansive one.

Why sign a business contract when you didn't want one?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sjgarth.

Welcome to the community.

The only way to get this looked at would be to contact our customer service team.

You could try going back to the store and seeing if they can help.

Did they say why you were going on a business plan?

Jon

by sjgarth Investigator
Investigator

Why am I on a business plan?

2 years ago I was walking past the shop and they had a sign up saying 10Gb data for £17 sim only. I thought that was a good deal and went in. They said they do it on a business plan, and when I said I was not a business they said no problem,  everyone was doing it and it didn't make a difference if I was a business or not.

When that 2 year contract finished, I went into the shop to change contracts and again told them that just was not a business. They said it doesn't matter and gave me a new sim only deal.

I am now thinking about changing to a phone deal and it seems you get a better deal on the personal contract rather than the business contract.

I will phone customer services to sort it out.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions