by gst1959
Visitor

Cancelling my wife’s EE contract

My wife passed away a few months ago and I would like to cancel her EE mobile contract.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Cancelling my wife’s EE contract

@gst1959 sorry to hear that. You will have to speak with EE to have her contract cancelled. They have specially assigned people to deal with this. Phone 150 from an EE phone or 0800 079 8586 from a landline.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @gst1959

Thank you for taking the time to join the community.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and if there is anything we can do to help with one less stress, then we will.

You will have a private message from me on here so I can get some details from you.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry to hear of your loss. Please call EE & ask for the Complex Team. They are set up to handle such circumstances.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.