by Ljmm1967
Explorer

Cancelled my contract, but haven't received confirmation of that yet.

I cancelled my ee business contract and was told by the call handler, that my phone will revert to pay as you go on 22nd Jan. On the my ee app and on my account it doesn't show that I have cancelled. Why is this not showing on my account. I was also told I will not need a new sim as she said it will change over automatically. is this right or do I need to phone again. 

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: Cancelled my contract, but haven't received confirmation of that yet.

Good Morning @Ljmm1967

Thanks for coming to the Community! Smiley Happy

It won't show the account as cancelled in your My EE as it's still an active account.

It's correct that you don't need a new SIM.

Once it's transferred over to Pay as you go on the 22nd, you'll then be able to re-set up your My EE as a Pay as you go account.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else just let us know!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cancelled my contract, but haven't received confirmation of that yet.

Text AL to 150 & see if it says you have any PAYG credit & allowances.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.