Highlighted
by derkdangler
Visitor

Cancellation of Mobile Phone Contract and Broadband Contract.

I am looking to cancel both my EE Broadband and EE Mobile Phone Contract.  How much "Notice Period" do I need to give EE.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Cancellation of Mobile Phone Contract and Broadband Contract.

For BB you only need to give 14-days notice if are ceasing it completely. If you are migrating to another ISP the other ISP requesting to take over your line is taken as your notice & your account will be closed as soon as your new BB goes live.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @derkdangler ,

Welcome to the community,

If your contracts are ending or have ended, you need to give 30 days notice, otherwise you will have to pay the remainder of your contract, but still give 30 days notice.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@derkdangler   If your changing ISP providers you don’t need to give notice as when your service changes over to the new ISP EE will just bill you for the remaining term of the contract if your still within contract.    

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

For BB you only need to give 14-days notice if are ceasing it completely. If you are migrating to another ISP the other ISP requesting to take over your line is taken as your notice & your account will be closed as soon as your new BB goes live.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.