by OlsBean Investigator
Investigator

Can't see details or order a new phone/sim only.

I recently moved my Landline and Internet to EE from BT. I still have 2 x Sim only services with BT Mobile and I was now toying with the idea of moving those (still undecided) but every time I enter the Shop and try to view a product under mobile phones I am sent to a page titled EE | Unsupported Page with the message "We’re not able to let you upgrade or add another pay monthly plan to your account right now"

I don't really want to start speaking to sales people, I just want be able to see what's on offer in the shop so I can compare it to my current BT Plans to enable me to make an informed choice on whether I want to move them or not.

TIA

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Can't see details or order a new phone/sim only.

@OlsBean , there is no account access here, but I suspect that it is because you have just moved your landline and internet to EE.

Have you had EE mobile or are they only BT Mobile? If you are a new customer with EE, then that could be the reason why you are not able, at present to add another plan to your account, so I would suggest you speak to the sales people and they may be able to help.

I am not sure why you are not able to just do a comparison, though, I would suggest you log-out and then click on shop and see if you can then just browse to make a comparison.

If there is an EE shop near you, you may want to go there and they should be able to take a look for you, so that you can compare.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @OlsBean.

I'd recommend following @Schockwave's advice and logging out of your account and trying to browse our online shop again. 

If you're still having trouble, try clearing your cache and cookies on your browser.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I can browse the Shop whilst logged into my BB a/c.

What are you actually clicking onto to get this Unsupported Page?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by OlsBean Investigator
Investigator

I'm clicking "My Shop" or from the EE home page simply "Shop"

by OlsBean Investigator
Investigator

My Mobile Phones (My Son and Mine) are currently with BT Mobile. As I have now moved my broadband and phone to EE and lost the £5 discount per contract, I wanted to see if there was anything better on EE that is all.

I have cleared all the cookies for the site and logged back in again, it's still the same.

As you say it's probably due to me being a new customer. I'll try again sometime in the future.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.