by Keane1999 Investigator
Investigator

Can’t afford bill can I pay with a payment plan

11 REPLIES 11
Investigator

Re: Can’t afford bill can I pay with a payment plan

Thanks for ur help I have been allowed a payment plan so that really helped.

Sent from my iPhone
Investigator

I have financial difficulties this month could split extras over a couple of mon

Investigator

Can I split my bill over a couple of months

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to phone EE urgently & see if they'll agree to some sort of repayment plan. 1st thing tomorrow morning. Don't delay, it'll only get worse.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Keane1999

Thank you so much for coming to see us 🙂

@XRaySpeX is right and that's what you need to do.

Also, please take a look at our Unable to pay my EE bill support article.

I hope this helps you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Pink_soft_sweet
Explorer

Can i ask how the payment plan works 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pink_soft_sweet  You will need to call customer services and explain your situation with them.  The chances are they will reduce your bill if you can not afford the contract that you agreed with EE but you’ll be probably paying it over a longer time frame with reduced allowances. 

by Pink_soft_sweet
Explorer

Hi i did phone today and i can get it done but couldnt rember if i just pay the payment for setting up the plan or do i pay more

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pink_soft_sweet : You'll just have to go back to them. We couldn't possibly know what you agreed.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Pink_soft_sweet

Welcome to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details, so we can help you 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.