by Maria14 Investigator
Investigator

Can an EE advisor please get in touch to advise of my call barring password.

Can an EE advisor please get in touch. I'm abroad and I can't send messages or call out.  I've checked my settings and international call barring is activated but I don't know the password to turn it off. Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can an EE advisor please get in touch to advise of my call barring password.

Hi @Maria14

You need to activate roaming. You can log into your online account to do this, or you can use EE live chat via your app/online account and speak to EE.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Maria14 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Can an EE advisor please get in touch to advise of my call barring password.

Thanks roaming is already activated?

There is no option on my phone for live chat and I don't have another phone I can contact EE on. 

I just need a call barring password. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Maria14

Try connecting to the network manually via network settings. Are you in the EU? 

Live chat us available via your online account or via the EE contact us page (click on EE and the two options will be visible) 

Alternatively you will need to use another phone/payphone and call on +44 (0) 7953 966 250

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by Maria14 Investigator
Investigator

Nope nothing working. Can't even get in live chat as it says it's busy.

No other phone to call EE from.

Do EE actually help customers on here or just get other customers to do their work for them?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Maria14

There is no customer account access on these forums so the EE staff would only be able to provide a link to live chat. 

Not much more I can do as I've given you all the options available to you via this forum.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Maria14

Thanks for posting on the community.

If you log into your My EE account online and go to Menu > Manage Device > Call abroad and Premium rate.

Is this showing as allowed?

Thanks, Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Freephone no in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Maria14 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks everyone for your responses. Finally managed to call EE who sorted it for me. It wasn't possible for me to sort manually. 

by Maria14 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for all your help. 😁 I'm sorted now. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maria14

No problem at all.

Glad you're all sorted.

Have an amazing time 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions