by kvin7 Investigator
Investigator

Can I upgrade my 32GB Google Pixel to a 128GB model?

Hi, I have just completed my 6 months into the £45 per month contract of the Google Pixel. I love this phone, except the storage space of 32GB, which is not sufficient for me these days. I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade it to a 128GB model. I could not find any information about whether it was possible, and if it is, how much it could affect the amount I pay each month.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I upgrade my 32GB Google Pixel to a 128GB model?

@kvin7  To exchange your device you’ll need to pay off your current contract and then upgrade to the device you want.  You can not just swap your device as it’s part of your contract.  You could however sell your current device and go and purchase the device you want a full retail price from google. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @kvin7 and welcome to the community,

It would be classed as an early upgrade and there would be a fee to pay and depending on plan you could incur a handset cost.

Customer services would be able to advise on fee.

Many thanks,

Lee

by kvin7 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you Chris and Lee. I will probably pop into the store during the weekends and see what my options are. I feel stupid for not getting the 128GB model only because I didn't want to pay £50 per month lol.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kvin7,

Are you taking advantage of cloud storage to free up your internal memory?

You get unlimited photo and video backup free with your Google Pixel, using Google Photos.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.