by Dbedford Investigator
Investigator

Can I transfer two EE numbers to one family account?

My wife and I both have separate pay monthly EE accounts, is there and way I can transfer her number to my account so we can share my data?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I transfer two EE numbers to one family account?

@Dbedford you can take ownership of her account by having her device on your account.  You can then gift her data and vice versa if need be. You’ll need to call customer services with both of you present to request this.   Just to add you’ll be paying her contract as it will now be in your name on your account.  

Just to add add as it’s worth knowing,  if your wife is due an upgrade in the next 3 months you’ll not be able to upgrade until 3 months has passed since you took over the her contract. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I transfer two EE numbers to one family account?

@Dbedford you can take ownership of her account by having her device on your account.  You can then gift her data and vice versa if need be. You’ll need to call customer services with both of you present to request this.   Just to add you’ll be paying her contract as it will now be in your name on your account.  

Just to add add as it’s worth knowing,  if your wife is due an upgrade in the next 3 months you’ll not be able to upgrade until 3 months has passed since you took over the her contract. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.