by Mon1
Visitor

Can I send my phone back and cancel it

I currently have an iPhone 7+ my contract is signed for 24 months I’ve had its since last January , I currently am struggling paying my bill so wanted to pay off my current outstanding phone bill and send my phone back and cancel contact and get a new phone out on a cheaper contract can I do that? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Can I send my phone back and cancel it

Good Evening @Mon1

Welcome to the EE Community,

Unfortunately you can only return the device within the first 14 days if you wish to cancel the contract they will charge you for the rest of the contract which will be the months remaining - 20%

I would speak with customer services though to explain your personal circumstances & see if they can help you going forward.

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Good Evening @Mon1

Welcome to the EE Community,

Unfortunately you can only return the device within the first 14 days if you wish to cancel the contract they will charge you for the rest of the contract which will be the months remaining - 20%

I would speak with customer services though to explain your personal circumstances & see if they can help you going forward.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Mon1

Welcome to the community :). 

@David is correct, a device can only be returned within the first 14 days if purchased online or over the phone.

If you are looking to change your contract before the minimum term a fee would be generated.

If you are unable to pay your bill I would recommend giving us a call to look at all options available for you. 

Thanks, 

Katie

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.