by dubsy002
Explorer

Can I get a copy of my phone records? incoming & outgoing, how far back can I go

I would like to see itemised records of incoming and outgoing calls for my phone, how far back can I request these and how do I request these?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I get a copy of my phone records? incoming & outgoing, how far back

Have you paid for itemised billing? If not, your bill will only include out-of-allowance chargeable items.

You could order itemised billing for £2 / month but it would only be on future bills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Re: Can I get a copy of my phone records? incoming & outgoing, how far back

Hi and welcome to the community @dubsy002

We are unable to backdate itemisation requests for outgoing calls and can only be itemised going forwards.

Incoming calls are not available for itemisation.

Hope this helps,

Lee

by dubsy002
Explorer

Re: Can I get a copy of my phone records? incoming

Hello,

I have been informed by a police officer this information is incorrect. How do I obtain the phone records please, do I need to get my solicitor to request them or is there a way I can request them?

Regards

Samantha Double
by
EE Employee

Hi @dubsy002

General requests for the above information cannot be actioned.

If these details are required for a court of law, please advise your solicitor to place a request in writing to the following address

Customer Data Disclosures Team
EE
1 Trident Place
Building 5
1st Floor
Hatfield Business Park
Hatfield
Hertfordshire
AL10 9BW

Hope this helps,

Lee

by EHodges

Hey @Lee_H @XRaySpeX 

I too have been struggling to get EE to release an itemised list of all incoming and outgoing calls including durations from my personal mobile from previous years. I require them as evidence in a medical negligence case. However today i was given the link below and told i would be provided with such records if i submit the online form.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/how-can-i-request-my-...

Is this correct or have i been given poor information?

If this is not correct, under what legislation are EE able to with hold such information held on me that allows them to breach GDPR law?

Having spoken to solicitors they believe they would only issue such a request if i were deceased.

Thanks

Elliot

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EHodges.

The page you have linked to is an official EE help page, so you've been directed to the right place.

Although we can't specify the information that is available, if you complete the form the team will get back to you and let you know what they can and can't provide you with.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.