by Stressy
Explorer

Can I end a SIM plan early without incurring costs

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I end a SIM plan early without incurring costs

Not if it's a 12 month contract. Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - VAT (16.7%). VAT is not due on termination fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Stressy
Explorer

Thanks for replying, can I reduce the monthly amount?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, you may only change to a more expensive one.

If you are having trouble paying your bill you need to discuss with CS what can be done.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Stressy

Thanks for coming to community to see us 🙂

I thought you may want to have a quick look at our I want to change my EE price plan - what do I need to do? support article.

I draw your attention to this section.

Can I lower my price plan?

You are only able to lower your price plan during your contract with EE if you have previously increased your plan and would now like to move back down to your original plan.  

If you have increased your plan for extra allowances and would now like a cheaper price plan you will have the following options:

• You can only move down price plans if you are in the second half of your contract and have increased your plan previously and this can be no lower than your original price plan.

• You can only request to move down once in the second half of your contract so please be sure that the new plan will suit your needs for the remainder of your contract length.

• The data allowance must be less than your current plan.

As @XRaySpeX has advised, please give us a call and we can go through your options.

Richard

🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions