by Chaz1329

Can I change my number

I would like to change my number so lease it the number ending in 5002 please 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I change my number

You would need to phone EE to request a new no. It'll cost £36. Not sure you can have a particular ending.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can I change my number

Afternoon @Chaz1329


Welcome to the community 🙂


If you give us a call on 150, we will be able to get this changed for you.


Let us know if you have any questions.



Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions