by supannee Investigator
Investigator

Can I cancel my monthly sim card plan online please

Dear EE team.

I am living abroad and my monthly sim card plan with EE is finishing somewhere in this month ( Febuary 2017 ) I do not wish to carry on with my number so please can you cancel my contract online for me as Im abroad it will cost too much to phone you guys.

Thank you for your help

Regard

Mrs.pearson

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by supannee Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Can I cancel my monthly sim card plan online please

Thank you everyone for all your helped and concerned. I rang EE again today ( from abroad ) I dialed (+44) 20 7362 0200 then I pressed 1 for Mobile phone query then pressed 1 for EE then - I have to enter my phone number then 1 for mobile phone then 4 for Thinking of leaving then 2 for Thinking of leaving It does take me direct to the person who can deal with my issue. My number has been cancelled now, Thanks everyone again for helping me out.
19 REPLIES 19
by Grand Master
Grand Master

This user discussion group can have no access to your account. You need to phone or write EE giving 30 days notice. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by supannee Investigator
Investigator

Yes phone from abroad is very expensive...I phoned 3 times and my issue haven't been solved because you just keep passing me on and on and on and there's no one seem to be able to press a cancel button for me until my credit is runs out.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Use Freephone number in my signature over Skypje for free. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Good Morning @supannee

When calling if you choose option  1 then 4 then 2, this will get you through to cancellations.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Karen_C@_C wrote:

When calling if you choose option  1 then 4

"I'm sorry but that's not on my list".

by
EE Employee

@XRaySpeX that's just the IVR steps to get through to cancellations.

Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Karen_C: I know what you are saying but dialling 1 then 4 results in the response from the IVR of "I'm sorry but that's not on my list".

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX it works for me the number 1 is it's about your mobile phone then once you press 4 it goes to the upgrades or leaving us menu where you need to press 2 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, @Damienw1, maybe you are phoning 150? I'm not but the EE landline nos. I didn't think the OP would be dialling 150 from abroad.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX Yes I think you could be right I am dialling 150 and it does work as @Karen_C has said I guess the landline number is different 

by
EE Employee

Hi!

I've just tested from the long dial number 07953966250 and it also works.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Damienw1: Can you try the landline nos & see if you can get the same route?

On a slightly diff subject, my findings is that you can't get thro' the EE IVR w/out keying in a valid mobile no. but you can on the Orange IVR.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX Ok so I've just tried both the 0207 and the 0800 number from my EE mobile and they both go through exactly the same as 150 with the same options is that what you meant or did you mean from a landline?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX I've just tried the 0800 number from my landline and once I put in my mobile number the choices are then the same 1 for about mobile phone and 4 for upgrades,leaving etc 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Damienw1: To clarify what I meant: After you 1st select 1 for mobile, you are then offered only 3 choices, not 4, "1 for EE, 2 for Orange, 3 for T-M" There is no '4' & even if you key '4' you get the msg I'm on about. It never got as far as asking for a mobile no. I'm solely on about the sequence "1-4-2", not further down the line.

I don't think it matters whether you call from mobile or landline, but I suppose it might do. There is no reason why it should.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX Yes you are right there in that you have to select brand first. Although I would have thought that would be obvious Smiley Tongue

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Damienw1: It might be obvious to you but I'm literally following @Karen_C's instructions to "choose option 1 then 4 then 2". Maybe she means "choose option 1 then 1 (for EE) then mobile no. then 1 then 4 then 2"? A horse of a diff colour Smiley Wink!

by supannee Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Thank you everyone for all your helped and concerned. I rang EE again today ( from abroad ) I dialed (+44) 20 7362 0200 then I pressed 1 for Mobile phone query then pressed 1 for EE then - I have to enter my phone number then 1 for mobile phone then 4 for Thinking of leaving then 2 for Thinking of leaving It does take me direct to the person who can deal with my issue. My number has been cancelled now, Thanks everyone again for helping me out.
by
EE Employee

Glad you are now resolved @supannee

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions