by Kry_x Contributor
Contributor

Can I cancel my contract before it's due to end?

I need to end this contract but it isn't up for another few months. How will this work? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I cancel my contract before it's due to end?

You may. You just pay off the rest of the contract term less VAT @ 16.7%.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

You may. You just pay off the rest of the contract term less VAT @ 16.7%.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Kry_x Contributor
Contributor

Awesome! Thankyou four your help! 🙂 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kry_x

Thanks for coming to community for support and answers 🙂

I can see it looks like you have got what you came for thanks to @XRaySpeX

I do hope you don't leave EE, but if you would like to proceed, please see some additional information from our Cancelling a contract after 14 days help and support pages.

• If you haven’t reached the end of your minimum contract term you may be charged an Early Termination Charge on top of the Notice Period Charge. The total amount charged will always be for 30 days from the date of your request to cancel and will show on your bill as Remaining Contract Charge
  • If you want to keep your number with your new provider, you’ll need a PAC code. It’s valid for 30 days and if you don’t use it, your contract will continue to run.

If you need further information, please speak to the team and they will help.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions