by Kevingriffiths2
Visitor

Can I apply for an extension on paying my bill as I don't get paid until another

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can I apply for an extension on paying my bill as I don't get paid until ano

Good morning @Kevingriffiths2

Thank you for joining us in community 🙂

If you are unable to pay your bill on time.

We may be able to help

As a responsible provider, we understand your circumstances can change, whether it’s because of ill health, an employment change or a number of other reasons.

If you find yourself struggling to pay your bill, we’ll support you and discuss other ways for you to pay should you encounter any financial difficulty.

We’ll ask you some questions about your situation and try to find a way to manage your bill that’s affordable, which could help you retain the availability of your service and give you one less thing to worry about.

Please have a look at our unable to pay my bill help and support pages for further information.

As @Chris_B has correctly advised, you need to please get in touch with customer services and they can see if they can help.

Best of luck

Richard

Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I apply for an extension on paying my bill as I don't get paid until ano

@Kevingriffiths2 You need to call customer services to arrange this. 

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Good morning @Kevingriffiths2

Thank you for joining us in community 🙂

If you are unable to pay your bill on time.

We may be able to help

As a responsible provider, we understand your circumstances can change, whether it’s because of ill health, an employment change or a number of other reasons.

If you find yourself struggling to pay your bill, we’ll support you and discuss other ways for you to pay should you encounter any financial difficulty.

We’ll ask you some questions about your situation and try to find a way to manage your bill that’s affordable, which could help you retain the availability of your service and give you one less thing to worry about.

Please have a look at our unable to pay my bill help and support pages for further information.

As @Chris_B has correctly advised, you need to please get in touch with customer services and they can see if they can help.

Best of luck

Richard

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.