by rpet
Explorer

Business tariff declined for long-term loyal customer

Just trying to get answer over this community hub even I did not get any respond from EE customer service team for business clients...

I'm with EE more like 5 years, no missed payments, two personal contracts. Now I do opening start-up company, tried to get SIM-Only deal from EE as a business customer. Unfortunately, my application have been declined with no reason.

I did check my credit file straight after this through Experian, Equifax, Callcredit - nothing bad seen over there, score is grooving constantly. All accounts paid on time...

Feeling disappointed - EE declined new business contract, just for £12 pm?

So what isit about actually? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Business tariff declined for long-term loyal customer

@rpet  You’re business has no credit history.  It’s not you that’s looked at it’s the business. 

by rpet
Explorer

@Chris_B: Don't think so. Adviser explained to me that because my company is newly incorporated they will do credit-check through my files - as a company owner. 

Anyway, if we will apply your answer to all new businesses then they will be without any broadband, landline, mobile phone etc..

Newly incorporated entity is no reason to decline.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rpet,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Sorry, we can't view your account via the community.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our business sales team to discuss your options.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions