by HToole
Explorer

Between 8 June to now, for some reason EE has stopped reporting to Experian

I’ve checked my credit file today and for some reason My EE account is no longer being recorded on Experian.

the last time I checked my Experian report was on 8 June, and EE was reporting to Experian.

please could some one let me know why you’re no longer reporting on my account? Because it’s affected my credit score and decreased it by approx 30 points

HToole

5 REPLIES 5
by HToole
Explorer

Re: Between 8 June to now, for some reason EE has stopped reporting to Experian

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@HToole  This is a public forum not customer services and any credit reporting about your account from EE can not be answered from here. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @HToole

If you are relying on EE reporting then you have problems. Your credit score (number) means nothing and us a gimmick sold to you by the credit agencies. Each organisations has their own credit criteria, so even with the "best" score there is no guarantee you will be accepted.

Lastly EE haven't reported on my file for June but I suspect they will. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @HToole

Please see our guide to how we use your credit limit, contact details for the relevant team are in that guide.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Which firms report your financial dealings to which credit agencies is purely serendipitous and not something you can rely on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.