by

Being charged 20% vat which I did not get told about in the shop, bill now £53!

My bill is now £53 instead of £44.99! That is wayyy to much, it was a stretch getting a £45 one for me, someone help me out or my contract will be getting cancelled 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
‎13-01-2017 09:22 AM

Re: Being charged 20% vat which I did not get told about in the shop, bill now £

Good morning @Becky2

Thanks for joining community Smiley Happy

In addition to the information @Damienw1 has provided, please see our EE MOBILE BILLS EXPLAINED help and support pages.

You can get help understanding your EE bills and more details of certain charges.

You can access and manage your monthly bills online using My EE.

Tap here to Register or log in to My EE > if you haven't done so already.

If you need any help discussing the bill, then please don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH with a member of our customer service team.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Being charged 20% vat which I did not get told about in the shop, bill now £

@Becky2 If you have just joined there will be a pro rate charge for the time between signing up and the first months bill if the Tarrif shows in your EE as £44.99 that's what it will be going forward 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
‎13-01-2017 09:22 AM

Good morning @Becky2

Thanks for joining community Smiley Happy

In addition to the information @Damienw1 has provided, please see our EE MOBILE BILLS EXPLAINED help and support pages.

You can get help understanding your EE bills and more details of certain charges.

You can access and manage your monthly bills online using My EE.

Tap here to Register or log in to My EE > if you haven't done so already.

If you need any help discussing the bill, then please don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH with a member of our customer service team.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.