by Bodminbeast13 Investigator
Investigator

Been offered an upgrade with no fee

Hi, 

I have been offerend an early upgrade with no fee, so i went to online chat to order a phone, the phone i chose they said it was out of stock, so i chose another phone, and they said that ws out of stock, then another and guess what......out of stock, but i had checked online and they are in stock and i can even add them to the basket and proceed to payment, whats happening here? If i cant upgrade to the phone i want then i will have to look at another provider

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Been offered an upgrade with no fee

@Bodminbeast13 wrote:

Hi, 

I have been offerend an early upgrade with no fee, so i went to online chat to order a phone, the phone i chose they said it was out of stock, so i chose another phone, and they said that ws out of stock, then another and guess what......out of stock, but i had checked online and they are in stock and i can even add them to the basket and proceed to payment, whats happening here? If i cant upgrade to the phone i want then i will have to look at another provider

Thanks

Please call 150 to upgrade. It is much easier and better. Live chat are useless

Investigator

Thanks, i'll give that a try

Investigator

So rang 150, no help, i am being sent round in circles, so they keep saying i can upgrade early without a fee, so when i ad the phone to the basket it says i have to pay a fee, anyway the guy on the phone said he cant take the fee off at the checkout, and on the chat they said they cant either, so who can? Can someone from EE actually help me with this?

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bodminbeast13

Welcome to the community and thanks for your interest in upgrading. 🙂

If you call the Mobile Care team, they'll be able to run through and process the upgrade for you, rather than doing it online.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.