by matthewmotor Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else on joining have bill issues

Hi All ..when you joined EE did anyone get a shocking first payment bill?

I have spoken to 2 people at EE who assure me the bill i am seeing is wrong and it was due to a refund to my credit card ( i have never had a refund) and that i will just pay monthly bill.

However my online account still shows a shocking high bill after 4 days with them and not even using the phone much. Also been sent a paper bill with same amount on it??????? Should i just wait and see whet direct debit comes out next week?

Thinking of leaving already, or did anyone else have this issue and online bill was wrong?

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Anyone else on joining have bill issues

Yuor 1st bill will be for the following month in advance + for the time from when you joined in arrears. Plus there may be a refundable security deposit of about £50 against roaming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @matthewmotor,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you looked at the breakdown of your bill online to see what the extra charges are listed as?

The amount shown on your bill will be the amount taken via direct debit.

Thanks

James

Investigator

Hi

yes checked all this but this was not the arrangement when i started the contract. Also this was based on a refund that i never had.

Thanks for the reply i will wait and see what comes out and cancel contract if it as much as they are saying online.

Regrds

Matthew
by
EE Employee

Good Morning @matthewmotor

Did you make any upfront payments when you took out the contract?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Investigator

Hi guys.

Thanks for all your help. EE sorted it, very very very very happy with customer service. Thank you EE 1st class service.
by

spot_prize_alert (1).png

Hi @matthewmotor,

Thanks for coming back to the community to let us know your issue has now been resolved.

Because I loved the feedback you gave today, I’d love to treat you to dinner on us.

I’m going to private message you – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post. (Don’t reply in this public area as we’ll all be at your door wanting to come along)

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

James

Investigator

Thank you so much ...i would welcome everyone along 😉

by

Investigator

Hi all just to say big thank you, my meal voucher arrived and will be put to great use.Smiley Happy

by

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.