by DJ-BB

Am I eligible for price hike early contract opt out?

Hi

Friends who are ee customers have received texts to say that they are eligible for early termination of contract due to price hikes. 

Am I eligible? 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Am I eligible for price hike early contract opt out?

@DJ-BB   depends when you took out the contract and if you've been told your contact is going up in price.    You can not end it just because your friends have been told they could.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DJ-BB,

Welcome to the EE Community.

We'll be in touch by text, email or letter if you are affected by the out-of-bundle price changes.

Thanks

James

by plymouthbloke Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got this letter today. Are only certain people being targeted with this, as your comment above seems to allude to this?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@plymouthbloke it will not apply to some as the price change will already be in effect on new contracts.   And this is out of allowance costs so it you don't go out of your allowance you'll not get out of the contract as it doesn't effect you. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @plymouthbloke

We’re sending a range of text messages, emails and letters to pay monthly mobile customers, clearly informing them of the changes and their options. 

If you've received a letter, it'll explain how it may affect you and instructions for support.

Thanks

Chris 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.