by dannyd93
Explorer

Add to plan issues with new 24 month contract

Hi, I have recently begun a new 24 contract with the samsung galaxy s10 5g, upon finishing I was offered the samsung galaxy buds as an add to plan item which for me was brilliant, unfortunately he then informed me they were out of stock at the time so couldn't add them at that time but once I received my order,I could go to the add to plan section and order them from there. I have now received my order and when going on to the add to plan section I am given no options to add to basket when logged in, below is a button to see more products but that goes nowhere so it seems there are no products available at the moment. So at the moment I can't add the buds or anything in that matter at all despite being told I could when completing the order.

Apologies for the essay but does anyone know what's going on here as I am very confused.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Add to plan issues with new 24 month contract

Good Morning @dannyd93.

I am sorry to hear your having problems adding your add to plan to your account. 

Are you trying to add this your My EE Online?

Does the product show in stock on the EE Shop?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by dannyd93
Explorer

Hi @Katie_B

Yes I'm logging in through my ee account and going through to the add to plan page where it is showing 0 recommended products and 0 other products so it's not giving me the option to add any additional products at all.

Just looked on the accessories page and the white ones are in stock although the black or not.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming this @dannyd93

I have sent you a private message for further information.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions