Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
Contributor

Activating new sim

Hi

Ive got a new sim as i bought a new phone and my old sim didnt fit it. Ive gone through the activation process on ee.co.uk/simswap but when i enter my serial number the page says device unlock error and that there was a problem getting my account details. Ive tried twice now but recieved the same error, can any one help.

Kind Regards

Daniel

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by topic author fusion99
‎19-03-2017 11:46 AM

Re: Activating new sim

Hello @fusion99 sorry to hear you are having problems activating your replacement SIM. try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with the SIM number to hand who can access the account and check/activate the SIM for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Smiley Happy:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

1 REPLY
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by topic author fusion99
‎19-03-2017 11:46 AM

Re: Activating new sim

Hello @fusion99 sorry to hear you are having problems activating your replacement SIM. try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with the SIM number to hand who can access the account and check/activate the SIM for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. Smiley Happy:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.