by Jamgooandyou
Explorer

Account suspended after reporting phone lost/ stolen

Hi all, yesterday I went to my local branch to report my contract phone lost/ stolen (appeared to have come out of my pocket while riding then someone found it but went home with it as Google "find my device" had tracked it. The lady in my EE store said about blacklisting it and blocking the sim and if need a special one off password etc. Went to log on today to see saying my accounts suspended as my bill is overdue (bill get paid until the 20th roughly)  can't seem to do anything as it locks me out

All wanted to do was online chat with someone about seeing it I could get a cheap phone added to my current contract as it appears the police went to said address as the owners denied picking any phone up (S10+ with deadlock mount case) 

2 REPLIES 2
by Jamgooandyou
Explorer

Account suspended after reporting it lost?!?

Hi all, yesterday I went to my local branch to report my contract phone lost/ stolen (appeared to have come out of my pocket while riding then someone found it but went home with it as Google "find my device" had tracked it. The lady in my EE store said about blacklisting it and blocking the sim and if need a special one off password etc. Went to log on today to see saying my accounts suspended as my bill is overdue (bill get paid until the 20th roughly)  can't seem to do anything as it locks me out

All wanted to do was online chat with someone about seeing it I could get a cheap phone added to my current contract as it appears the police went to said address as the owners denied picking any phone up (S10+ with deadlock mount case) 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Account suspended after reporting it lost?!?

Good Morning @Jamgooandyou

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you tried accessing live chat by using the link at the bottom of this page?

Alternatively, I would recommend giving us a call. You can get in touch by calling 0800 079 8586 from any provider or landline. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.