by aconvery Investigator
Investigator

4GEE Max Plans and Annual Upgrade

Do all 4GEE max plans not have annual upgrade? When I upgraded to the iPhone X last year I was told that I would also benefit from annual upgrade however when I called up the cusotmer advisor said that only the 60Gb and 100Gb packages are included with that. I can't even remember there being packages with that much data last year.

18 REPLIES 18
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 4GEE Max Plans and Annual Upgrade

@aconvery  Not all of the max plans have annual upgrade and yes there was tariffs with them data allowances 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @aconvery

Thanks for coming to the community.

As @Chris_B has advised Annual Upgrade was only available on certain plans.

Full information on Annual Upgrade can be found here.

If you were advised this was meant to be included, give us a call so we can get this looked into for you.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Leanne_T: How do find out which plans are available with Annual Upgrade? They are not mentioned in the Price Guide.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @XRaySpeX

This will show in the customers My EE if this is an Annual Upgrade.

Also the price guide does advise, EE Annual Upgrade is not available with any Pay Monthly plan with a Family & Friends, Max Plans 25GB and under, PERK, any student discount or 10% Multi line discount.

Our customer service team will also be able to check if this is an Annual Upgrade plan.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Beany96 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T When I got the anytime upgrade plan the woman on the phone  insisted i could add friends and family discount which was why I went for it have I been told a lie? 

by

Hello there @Beany96

When did you upgrade?

Is the discount showing active in your My EE account?

Leanne.

Established Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T On the day when pre orderers for the iPhone Xs went live my friend has applied I’m just waiting for the discount to show. But now a bit worried I won’t get the discount after reading your post. 

by

Hi @Beany96

Your friend will be able to query this with our HR department. They should get a confirmation once the discount has gone on.

Chris

Established Contributor

@Christopher_G he chatted to them and they said it should be fine , should I be worried that an anytime upgrade which I probably won’t upgrade till 2020 not be able to add the friends and family as obviously sometimes wires get crossed so to speak. 

by

Good Morning @Beany96.

No need to worry, your friend would be able to chat to our HR department again if there was any issues.

The discount will show in your My EE Account after your first bill.

Jon

Established Contributor

@Jon_K Spoke to another EE employee who’s said it’s not available on anytime plans but the only reason I purchased the anytime max plan was because the woman on the phone who placed the order said it will be allowed to be added is there anything I can do about that?

by

Hi @Beany96.

When did you take out this contract?

If your friend has had confirmation from our HR department then I wouldn't worry 🙂

Jon

Established Contributor

I took it out on the day of the iPhone Xs pre order day so about 3 weeks ago, 

by

Good Morning @Beany96. 🙂

If a confirmation has been sent to your friend then your account should be fine. 

Have you had a bill produced since the discount was applied? 

Katie

Established Contributor

It’s been 2 weeks and has had no email back from EE after applying and any discount  on my account so but unsure 

by

Hi @Beany96

Has your friend had an email saying this has been refused?

They will receive an email from the team saying this has been accepted or if this was to be declined for any reason.

Leanne.

Established Contributor

Just got a text to say it went through so very happy about that!

by

Great news @Beany96

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Have a great day.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.