Highlighted
by Samantha5 Investigator
Investigator

why wont my call waiting turn on??

I've tried putting my call waiting on but it comes up with unexpected response its really annoying because i miss too many calls

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: why wont my call waiting turn on??

@Samantha5 Are you on pay as you go? as you have posted in that section I’m assuming so if so that’s why it won’t work it only works on pay monthly plans I’m afraid 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What phone?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

@Samantha5 Are you on pay as you go? as you have posted in that section I’m assuming so if so that’s why it won’t work it only works on pay monthly plans I’m afraid 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Samantha5

Could you let us know what kind of phone you have and whether you're on pay monthly or pay as you go.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.