by alfielegless17M
Explorer

where is my credit going ive made one text and the ten pound credit as gone

3 REPLIES 3
by alfielegless17M
Explorer

Re: where is my credit going ive made one text and the ten pound credit as gone

Hi thanks for replying apparently I had the talk and text pack and if I don’t use the ten pounds credit in 30 days I lose the credit.. so I’ve sorted it now pay as you go.. and had the ten pounds refunded as it wasn’t explained when I got the phone.not good on this technically.many thanks ..

Sent from my iPad
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello and welcome to the community.

Do you usually use Pay As You Go packs? If so, you would have been started on a monthly pack. What does it say when you text BALANCE to 150?

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Once you've bought the Pack you've spent the credit on it. Then the Pack itself runs out after 30 days or when all its allowances are exhausted. Have a read of What are pay as you go packs?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.