iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by Simonxxx Investigator
Investigator

stop / renew PAYG pack

Just sent stop pack text to 150. They confirmed that when current pack ends they will not add a new one. They then say if you would like to proceed, just reply YES.

Does this mean text YES to confirm stop or text YES to buy a new pack?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: stop / renew PAYG pack

@Simonxxx: YES to confirm you want to STOP PACK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
6 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Simonxxx: YES to confirm you want to STOP PACK.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Great answer @XRaySpeX

Hope that takes care of things @Simonxxx

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Simonxxx Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

I don't get the having to confirm bit. All EE says on its' website is text stop pack. What if I sent text and then switched off or didn't bother to read their response. Also, the context is somewhat ambiguous as it gives the impression that you wish to proceed to the details page of other packs. If it is not designed to be purposely confusing then EE should make it clear on the website that you must text stop pack and then confirm when you have received the response.

by

Thank you for feeding this back @Simonxxx

We do take on board all ideas and I will flag this with the team.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Simonxxx Investigator
Investigator

All to no avail. I thought I had stopped the pack but it renewed this morning. I will now try to get refund.

by

Hi @Simonxxx

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry to see that didn't work.

Please contact our customer services, I'm sure they'll be able to straighten this out for you.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.