by jungimhan
Visitor

plese let me know your costmer email

My 2GB 1m Data Add-on has expired. After that, I didn't charge it. But starting today, I will be connected to 4G network. What's the matter? Is there another charge? I'll wait for your answer.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: plese let me know your costmer email

@jungimhan: There isn't 1. To contact EE look on the Get in Touch page. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jungimhan: When did you last use it for a chargeable action? EE PAYG SIMs are deactivated after 6 months of non-use. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @jungimhan

Thanks for posting on the community.

If you can let us know the answers to @XRaySpeX questions, we will see what we can do to help.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jungimhan  Have purchased another add on ?   You originally purchased a 2GB 1 month add on so you need another if it’s expired to use data as you don’t have an allowance.  

If you’ve not used the device for a long period of time please read what @XRaySpeX 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.