by zahira Investigator
Investigator

my £10 top up has gone missing

on the 21st of February i had topped up my orange sim and it was £11.84. i only receive incoming calls and texts - i very rarely make calls, however, my recent £10 credit has gone missing. i am not very good with technology. it would be very much appreciated if my credit could be refunded as i only use this sim for emergency purposes only.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: my £10 top up has gone missing

It sounds like your top up, has went on purchasing a pack.

Send a text with the word BALANCE to 150. If the text comes back and says you have x amount of minutes, and or x amount of data, then you are on a pack based pay as you go.

If you don't want to be on a pack system, then you will need to send a text with the word STOP PACK to 150. This will stop a pack been bought. This will mean that when you top up, the amount you top up with, will stay on your account, and calls made will be taken out of this balance, until it has all gone.

Unfortunately we have no account access on here, so any query of a refund, you would need to ask customer service. Customer service will not be open until 8 am.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

It sounds like your top up, has went on purchasing a pack.

Send a text with the word BALANCE to 150. If the text comes back and says you have x amount of minutes, and or x amount of data, then you are on a pack based pay as you go.

If you don't want to be on a pack system, then you will need to send a text with the word STOP PACK to 150. This will stop a pack been bought. This will mean that when you top up, the amount you top up with, will stay on your account, and calls made will be taken out of this balance, until it has all gone.

Unfortunately we have no account access on here, so any query of a refund, you would need to ask customer service. Customer service will not be open until 8 am.

by zahira Investigator
Investigator

thank you very much for the help, i shall be trying this tomorrow morning, hopefully it works!
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are very welcome.

Please come back and let us know how you get on, or if you need any more help 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@zahira : Have you been informed by EE that your Orange a/c has been transferred to EE 3G as in Orange pay as you go is moving to EE ?

If so, it's likely you have been transferred to EE's Pack system as @Fatboy71 described above & your £10 credit has purachased a Pack. Follow his advice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.