by barry6
Explorer

can't log in to my account

I've been with EE PAYG for about 18 months now and until a couple of months ago, had no problems but since then when I log into my account on line to check balances or top up, it says there is a problem. I also get text messages saying to choose my boosts but when I reply it says I have no account. I tried to chat on line yesterday with EE and was told it wasn't available. I don't want to pay 25p to talk to 150, so rang the 0800 number but there are no suitable options on the menu to talk to someone, please can you help?

8 REPLIES 8
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: can't log in to my account

Hello there @barry6

Welcome to the community.

Do you get an error message when you try and log in?

How long ago did you last use your phone for any of the below chargeable activities?

• Voice and data usage. This includes making calls, sending text messages and picture messages, retrieving a voicemail, and using data that is not within your pack or add-on.
  • Topping up your account.
  • Buying a pack or an add-on.

Calls, texts and data usage made using your allowance from your pack do not count towards a chargeable activity. 

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

by barry6
Explorer

I am on the £1 per week package and usually top up £10 when I know I'm getting low or when reminded the pack won't renew. I always managed to do the top up on the website. A while ago when I logged in it would say my usage wasn't available but I could still top up. On 31st Dec or 1st Jan I couldn't do it on line so managed to do it by phone. I get a text each week saying my pack has renewed and on 12th Feb got a message saying I was entitled to a boost of 10 mins but when I try to reply as told, ie text Boost mins, it won't go through although my phone is working in every other case of texts or calls.  I have an old smartphone but actually only use it for calls and texts and very occasionally whatsapp but my data disappears in a few days, which I keep getting reminded about.  I thought I would try and reregister for an account yesterday but couldn't and then got 3 emails from EE saying someone was trying to register with my email address so log in, but I can't. The message I get is  'Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.'

by

Hi @barry6

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne 🙂

by Broonie Investigator
Investigator

i'm having a similar issue. can someone please help?

by

Good Morning @Broonie

Welcome to the community. 

What error message are you receiving?

Have you tried resetting your password?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Broonie Investigator
Investigator

I’m getting a log in error telling me it’s currently unavailable.

by

Thank you for confirming this @Broonie

When was the last time you successfully logged in?

Are you trying to log in via My EE online or the My EE app?

Katie 🙂

by Broonie Investigator
Investigator

god only knows.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.