by Rincewind1990 Investigator
Investigator

Transfer number from orange sim

I'm an orange PAYG customer who has just rought a new phone and since my old sim card doesn't fit in I have to you the ee sim that came with my phone. How do I transfer my phone number and my credit to my new phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Transfer number from orange sim

Hello @Rincewind1990 Orange customer service are able to send out a replacement of the right size with your number and credit attached free of charge to fit your new phone by calling 450 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 450 from any other. :)

They can also migrate your number to an EE sim but as @XRaySpeX advised it is a more difficult process, I can see from your previous posts you have mentioned you do not wish to do this unless necessary.
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Order a replacement SIM of right size online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £10.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Rincewind1990 Investigator
Investigator

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I have a sim card that fits which came with the phone, I would just like to ba able to transfer my number and credit to the new one.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't; at least not easily.

Is the new SIM on EE? You can't transfer Orange credit to it. Whereas if you order a replacement SIM it will be on Orange with your existing no. & credit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Rincewind1990 Orange customer service are able to send out a replacement of the right size with your number and credit attached free of charge to fit your new phone by calling 450 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 450 from any other. :)

They can also migrate your number to an EE sim but as @XRaySpeX advised it is a more difficult process, I can see from your previous posts you have mentioned you do not wish to do this unless necessary.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.