by DJMIRAH Investigator
Investigator

Replacement SIM for a pay-as-you-go account

Hello EE Community!

My question is, how do I order a replacement SIM for a pay-as-you-go account when, my account isn't tied to an address?

I have an EE online account but only my email address is tied to it.

I spent hours digging around trying to find how to add an address online so that I can use the pretty simple url (https://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/order-a-new-sim) to order a replacement SIM for my S7.   Please advise.

Kindest rgds,

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Replacement SIM for a pay-as-you-go account

Hi, 

If you are an EE customer you can obtain one in store. I didn't know you could obtain/register sims without a fixed address. 

If not set your home address and then order one to this this address. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by DJMIRAH Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the quick reply!

I was not able to add my new address online.  It kept redirecting to only change my email address.  proper frustrating.

I have the current SIM overseas with me for an older device.  I'm coming to the UK for xmas but I have a new phone now.  An S7 edge and of course the old SIM doesn't fit.

Ideally, I would like to ship the repalcement SIM to my Mum's and she will FedEX it to me.

by DJMIRAH Investigator
Investigator

I might have to just bite the bullet and get a new number altogether.  (-_-)

Just would rather keep it as I've had it since 2014 and everyone who would need to get ahold of me, work included, is used to this number.  Sigh.  I might just be SoL.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @DJMIRAH if you can get hold of a phone that can dial out to the UK (charges may apply) then you can call +44800 079 8586 and select options 1,1,2,2 (registrations) to register your phone and order a replacement to a UK address only 🙂
by DJMIRAH Investigator
Investigator

You're the man Tom!  Thanks very much for that!

I can do that for sure.

Cheers mate!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @DJMIRAH 🙂 if you can't get through using that number there is also +447953 966 250, but there are different versions and options for different accounts so I can't give you a direct route for that one I'm sorry.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.