by DavidMole1978
Visitor

Re: ee customer services

Up until now I've had no problems..I've got a sim only monthly payment plan and I top up £15 a month which goes to zero and gives me 2.5Gb of data because of previous boosts and 600 minutes calls because of boosts.They have been reduced to standard for some reason and the worst is I've only topped up days ago and it's used up??? What the **bleep** is going on ee!

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Hi @DavidMole1978

As we have no access to customer accounts here on the Community we would need you to give our Customer Service Team a quick call to investigate.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you bought a 7-day pack? That will cancel any boosts you've earned from 30-day packs. You only keep your boosts whilst you continue to buy same duration packs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.