Highlighted
by Meg86
Explorer

Problems with 441 number

I'm trying to add a booster on my t-mobile by texting WEB to 441 but I keep getting a text back saying Sorry, We Couldn't Recognise Your Request. Please Try Again. Anyone know if there's a Problem with the 441 number. 

Thank You. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by csagent
Solution

Re: Problems with 441 number

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a known problem since Monday 4th December. Customer services have not been informed of any issues and do not have access to the booster. It has been escalated but we do not yet have a timeframe for this to be working. Sorry

7 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Meg86 and welcome to the community.

We have had nothing reported on this issue.

Please do give customer services a quick call and they will be able to apply the bundle manually.

Many thanks,

Lee

by csagent
Solution

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a known problem since Monday 4th December. Customer services have not been informed of any issues and do not have access to the booster. It has been escalated but we do not yet have a timeframe for this to be working. Sorry

by tamas_perger Investigator
Investigator

Call 150, and use the automated menu to add the smart pack.

by giffgaff2788 Contributor
Contributor

@Meg86 441 is down until the 23rd Dec if you can't add packs by calling 879 then call customer service and they will add a pack for you to tide you over until the 23rd. They know about the problem.

by SouhailaJouhar
Explorer

I'm still having a problem buying the booster. 

Do you know if 441 is still down? 

by Meg86
Explorer

It's still down.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community @SouhailaJouhar

Please do get in touch with customer services and they will be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.