Highlighted
by Neady17 Investigator
Investigator

Pack renewal

I have enough credit (topped up last night) but my pack will not renew. I have no allowance left. I received a text saying I need to top up so there is sufficient credit for the pack to renew, but when I check my credit it says I have £11.33, and my pack is only £10

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Neady17 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Pack renewal

When I text balance it came up saying there was credit. I manage to find time to call 150 though and they fixed it for me in about 5 mins. I had to turn the phone off and on again. They were not sure what caused the issue though. Thank you for your help 🙂

15 REPLIES 15
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Neady17 

Try restarting your device, then trying again. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Neady17 Investigator
Investigator

I have tried that twice, and it is still saying I need to add credit to renew the pack. Unfortunately I cannot call 150 at the moment as I am waiting on an important call. Is there anything else that can be done without calling?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neady17,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried texting NOW to 150?

Thanks

James

by Neady17 Investigator
Investigator

Yes, when I text NOW I receive a reply saying that I need to add credit to pay for my pack. When I check my credit it says I have £10.73 (I have had to use some credit to text)

by

Thanks for trying that @Neady17

What response do you get if you text BALANCE to 150?

James

by Neady17 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

When I text balance it came up saying there was credit. I manage to find time to call 150 though and they fixed it for me in about 5 mins. I had to turn the phone off and on again. They were not sure what caused the issue though. Thank you for your help 🙂

by

Great news @Neady17 🙂

Thanks for the update.

James

by brucebones Contributor
Contributor

I have enough credit, £10.01, to top up my £10 pack, however the renewal is not going through as it should do. I topped up yesterday so that the renewal would go through automatically at midnight, but it didn’t.

Now seemingly the only way to contact EE is via a phone call, which will then charge me, which will then take me below the £10 I need to top up.

This isn’t the first time this has happened & it’s very frustrating!

by

Hi there @brucebones

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you tried texting NOW to 150, to see if this starts your pack for you?

Leanne 🙂

Contributor

Yes I have sent several times with the reply I don’t have enough credit, even though I have £10.01.

I have also turned the phone off & on several times.

Why is there no direct chat to EE to solve these problems? I don’t want to call as that will cost me money, which will then take me below the top up amount I need!

by

Hi there @brucebones

Thanks for coming back to me and for trying this.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Leanne.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Now seemingly the only way to contact EE is via a phone call, which will then charge me

The new EE app 4.27 waivers the 25p call charge for payg customers; assuming you are using a phone that can make use of the EE app.

Contributor

Hi,

what at is the number to contact EE on free of charge through the app?

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Navigate in the EE App to the left sidebar to 'Help', then use the 'Call Us' button.

Contributor

Thank you for this information, I have now contacted EE via the app & the problem has been fixed.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.