cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pack don't start immediately after top-up

Rangergogogo
Investigator
Investigator

I purchased a £15 SIM card to my boss who is in Italy now. He has been using a week until reaching data limit, then he went to top-up by £15 more yesterday. After that, he is still not able to use mobile data.  From the site add-on.ee.co.uk, his account show a message "Your pack will start again on 04/03/2019".  He can see the current credit is £15.  How to activate the pack immediately?

14 REPLIES 14

Katie,  I'm not familar with the site.  Please can you send me the full link to contact mobile data team for further assistance.  I'm in overseas and not able to call by phone.  Thanks,

@Rangergogogo: What is happening is:

1. The current pack doesn't expire until 03/03/2019.
  2. Its data has run out.
  3. But the next pack isn't due to be bought until 04/03/2019.
  4. You have topped up the necessary amount.
  5. But you haven't yet bought the next pack.
  6. Topping-up doesn't in itself buy a pack until the pack is due to be bought.

You should follow exactly the instructions you got back from the NOW:

1. Buy the pack you want, by texting DP15 to 150 if it is a Data Pack you want or whatever code of the pack you want.
  2. Now text NOW to 150 to get it started early.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rangergogogo

I have sent you a private message for further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Well this doesn't work and repeating it doesn't help. Useless.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Fungulo

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the reply? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.