by bjdmills Investigator
Investigator

Orange Dolphin Plan not working???

So I topped up £10 last week and recieved the texts about i have 1gb data and 400 texts to use until next month, from the start the data wouldnt work in any apps after yes i turned mobile data on.. and now the free texts have stopped working. I checked my balance and I have 378 free texts left and still the whole 1gb of data that i cant use for some reason... getting sick of this network tbh constant problems

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Employee

Re: Orange Dolphin Plan not working???

Hi and welcome to the Community @bjdmills

Unfortunately, we are unable to access customer account details and any investigations would have to be done by our Customer Service Team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Boglin Contributor
Contributor

I have had simular issues. How did you find out how many texts and data you have left 453 only gives me cash balance and Orange account online is no longer available? I can credit my account but don't get any texts or data anymore. I was on Dolphin.

I think the idea is to give the worst sevice they (EE) can so we will change to EE and they can dump Orange and T-Mobil as was the original plan.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Boglin

Thanks for coming back to the community.

You can manage your account using text services or giving us a call on 450.

If you have no data or texts I would suggest a call to customer service.

They will be able to look into this for you.

Leanne.

by Boglin Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I did try text for info on my acct. I recieved two texts One from 450 saying I was on "Starter" and on from Orange saying I was on "Dolphin". Dolphin should be correct have been on it for years. I pays my money but am no longer recieving Texts or Data allowance. If I text "Dolphin" to 450 nothing happens.

I suppose I'll have to pay to speak to someone to try and sort it. Just don't feel like a valued customer any more. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Boglin 

I understand your frustration.

If you mention that you have paid the 25p charge to customer services I'm sure this will refund that for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.