by szoby Investigator
Investigator

Not enough credit for renew. But actually more than enough.

Hi guys.

I topped up yesterday my account to 15 pounds and my VIP everything pack is not renewed automatically because I don't have enough credit. This is simple not true obviously.

I have got the top up confirmation text message and the ee app is showing the correct amount.

Otherwise I don't understand why I need to top up manually or why I need to set up a recurring top up? My wife's and my daughter's sim card is able to collect the right amount automatically from their debit cards. Mine is why not? 

Yes I know, top up again and the pack will be renew but I don't want to store money on my phone account 🙂 That is not solve the problem just a sollution.

8 REPLIES 8
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Not enough credit for renew. But actually more than enough.

Hi @szoby,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems activating your pack.

What response do you get if you text BALANCE to 150?

James

by szoby Investigator
Investigator

I already solved with an 5 pounds top up. (15.46 was before the top up. It is automatically renewed and then 5.46 pounds left and 15 pounds was the pack) But I still can't switch from this 'credit top up' system to the easy pay by card scheme. I cannot find anything in the myEE app or on the website to change this settings.

Sorry for my English.

by

Hi there @szoby

Thanks for coming back to us.

Are you looking at setting up a recurring top up?

If so you can do this by logging into your My EE online, choose a pack, choose to pay by card and follow the simple steps.

We also have a video telling you everything you need to know  - How to set up card payments.

Leanne.

by szoby Investigator
Investigator

Hi.

Yes I wanna set up card payments but I can't.

First thing is I don't wanna change my pack.

Second thing is I have an VIP everything pack (8GB for 15 pounds) and it is not in the choosable list.

That video is absolutely useless in my case.

So what now?

by

Hi @szoby

If you give us a call on 150 or 0800 079 8586 our pay as you go care team will be able to help you get this set up.

Thanks, Leanne.

by szoby Investigator
Investigator

Ok. Thank you 😉

by

No problem @szoby

Let me know how you get on 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Login into your MyEE, click on "Set-up Card Payments" from the initial screen & follow instructions. You won't need to select or change your Pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.