by lindales63
Explorer

Mobile user

I was anT Mobile user ,using the internet through my Blackberry Phone Book and a wi-fi dongle on T Mobile.This has now just been cut off by EE and I am without the internet or phone as the dongle is not connected..EE has said a new sim card is needed £1.50p. and they said they would send it....WAITING FOR IT...Why cant they transfer it over as is? Getting to think they are a c**p company have too many customers and dont care(which they will say they do???) Anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
by lindales63
Explorer

t mobile

know about t mobile ending and what do i do about it my blackberry playbook and its dongle will not connect to the net..asked customer servives ..said sending new sim for EE network..at £1.50p..

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: t mobile

@lindales63: T-Mobile is not ending yet; just its online access is.

See My T-Mobile online account access is closing on 28th February 2019 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Mobile user

Hi @lindales63 and welcome to our community. 

We definitely do care. Did the Mobile Care team explain why you needed a new SIM?

When did they order it?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.