by lizzieki Contributor
Contributor

If my top up takes me over £10 will I automatically be tied into a monthly deal?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: If my top up takes me over £10 will I automatically be tied into a monthly d

It will if you already have a Pack in operation. Have you just got this PAYG SIM?

All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient.

By texting AL to 150 it should show you the Pack you have bought with your credit & how much you have left from your allowances until its expiry date.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you next top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: If my top up takes me over £10 will I automatically be tied into a monthly d

It will if you already have a Pack in operation. Have you just got this PAYG SIM?

All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient.

By texting AL to 150 it should show you the Pack you have bought with your credit & how much you have left from your allowances until its expiry date.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you next top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @lizzieki

Welcome back to the community.

Do you have a pack active with us?

If you wish to stop a pack fon your account text STOP PACK to 150.

You’ll be able to use any remaining allowances until your pack’s expiration but you’ll then pay for all your calls and texts at the standard rate.

Leanne.

by lizzieki Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to be late with my "thank you" I was unable to access my computer, anyway thank you for your help, your reply was very helpful.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.