iPhone X
    Order now
x
by TomCooksey Investigator
Investigator

How do I find out and change the address yours sending my replacement SIM to?

I have managed to order a new SIM card (my new phone only has a nano slot whereas my current sim is a micro). However, I was never prompted to enter a delivery address? I assumed it would therefore go to the address registered with my account, however when I go into MyEE->Account Settings->Your address (tab) there is no address displayed. When I search Help on how to change address, I get to this link: http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/sign-up-and-manage-your-account/my-ee-account-h... which has a link to "See or update your home address (also known as your billing address) >" but clicking that link just takes me back to MyEE homepage. Quite frustrating!

So, how do I know what address my new SIM will get posted to? Assuming it's the wrong address, how do I change it?

4 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: How do I find out and change the address yours sending my replacement SIM to

I would suggest you ring customer service and give them your address, as they will have the address you gave them last, otherwise they will not be able to deliver it, and you will not get the new sim.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How do I find out and change the address yours sending my replacement SIM to

Hi and welcome to the Community @TomCooksey

Just on the back of what @Schockwave has mentioned, you are more than welcome to pop into one of your local EE stores to pick up a SIM.

Many thanks,

Lee

by TomCooksey Investigator
Investigator

I have been into an EE store and they have sold me a new pay as you go SIM which fits my phone. But - it seems to have a different telephone number and doesn't have the credit I had recently topped up by?

I just want a replacement SIM which fits my new phone, with the same number and same amount of credit. What is the easiest way of achieving this? Going into an EE store didn't seem to help.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @TomCooksey.

The store should have transferred everything over for you.

When did you get the new SIM card?

Thanks.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.