by
EE Community Support Team

EE pay as you go Data Rollover

What is Data Rollover?

Data Rollover is another great new feature for our EE pay as you go customers using a 30 day Data Pack or Everything Pack.

Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you so you get a second chance to use it. That way you can maximise your data and get great value for money.

How do I ensure my data will rollover?

Don't worry, you don't have to do anything as we take care of that all for you. Your Data Rollover will be applied automatically.

• If you don't use all of the data in your pack by the time it expires, it will be rolled over and available to use as long as you purchase another 30 day Data Pack or Everything Pack within 7 days.

What data can roll over?

• Whatever's left over from your main data allowance on your last pack rolls over to your new one. So if you buy a £10 Data Pack with 2GB and use 1.5GB, 500MB will roll over to your next pack.

• We'll continue to add your Free Boosts on top of any rolled over data and your standard pack allowance, so you get even more data to use each month.

Do I qualify for Data Rollover?

Data Rollover is available on all 30 day Data Packs and Everything Packs.

Pack name

Duration

Allowance

£10 Data Pack

30 days

2GB, unlimited texts, 100 minutes

£15 Data Pack

30 days

5GB, unlimited texts, 500 minutes

£20 Data Pack

30 days

10GB, unlimited texts, 750 miutes

£5 Everything Pack

30 days

150MB, 25 texts, 50 minutes

£10 Everything Pack

30 days

1GB, unlimited texts, 250 minutes

£15 Everything Pack

30 days

2GB, unlimited texts, 1000 minutes

£20 Everything Pack

30 days

4GB, unlimited texts, 1500 minutes

£25 Everything Pack

30 days

8GB, unlimited texts, 2000 minutes

£30 Everything Pack 

30 days

20GB, unlimited texts, 3000 minutes 

£10  International Pack

30 days

500MB, 150 texts, 150 minutes

£15 International Pack

30 days

3GB, 500 texts, 250 minutes 

How will I know how much rollover data I have left?

• We'll send you a text to tell you how much rollover data you have available, and to remind you that you still have data to use so it isn't lost.

You can also see how much rollover data you have by:

• logging in to My EE (or download the My EE app from your device app store)

• text AL to 150

• text ROLLOVER to 150

How can I take advantage of Data Rollover if my pack doesn't qualify?

If you want to switch to a 30 day Data Pack or an Everything Pack, please check out the pay as you go packs available in our online shop.

• You can call/text 150 to swap between packs at any time. Simply text PACKS to 150 for more information on our Data Packs

• Your new pack will start when your current one ends.

• If you use up any of your allowances, you can start a new pack early. Check you have enough credit and then text NOW to 150. We'll remove your current pack and replace it with a new one.

• If you regularly use up your pack allowances early you may want to switch to a bigger pack. To do this just log in to My EE, tap pack and add-ons in the menu, and under Next pack, tap CHANGE.

How long will my pack last for?

Your pack will last for up to 30 days, depending on the type you've chosen, and will automatically renew after this time is up as long as you have enough credit.

The longer you buy packs for, the better they get. Every three packs you buy, you get a choice of a Free Boost to either your minutes or your data allowance. So, every time you buy a pack after that, you'll either get extra data or minutes and it keeps going up.

How can I monitor my remaining allowances?

You can find out all of the following information (remaining allowances, pack info, credit amount and we will also tell you how much data has been rolled over. All you simply need to do is text ROLLOVER to 150.

Or

• Use your My EE app or online log in.

• Call 150 and use our automated system.

For any questions you have just tap "Reply" below and we'll do our best to answer you as quickly as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
by RAYMAZ
Explorer

Re: EE pay as you go Data Rollover

Surely this is a bit of a con as since you cannot rollover free boost data then the only way you can rollover any data is to NOT use your boost and remain in your pack to have any data that is eligible for rollover?

Data is used in this order by EE:

Rollover

Pack

Freeboost

So data rollover by EE is only viable in the first three months before you have a free boost after which it becomes useless?

So what is the actual point of offering something that is not viable to us I wonder?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE pay as you go Data Rollover

@RAYMAZ  And if you don’t go in to the free boost.  Just because it’s there it doesn’t mean you ”have” to use it all.    I don’t use all my data allowance and I even get a 5Gig extra each month because I have EE BB.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions