Highlighted
by linamila13 Investigator
Investigator

Could not check current usage

Hello

One week before I could check and see on my account the usage data (phone numbers I called, the data usage). But now when I try to connect almost all week showing the message bellow and nobody is doing anything regarding this.

Screen Shot 03-05-19 at 08.37 PM.PNG

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Could not check current usage

@linamila13  Call customer services as instructed as making a complaint will not rectify this as quick as a phone call to customer services and asking them to reset your online account.  

11 REPLIES 11
by Grand Master
Grand Master

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to query this with CS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hello

thanks for answer, maybe there is client support email. the main question was does anyone have the same issue? as 1 week ago everything was fine and now nothing could be checked.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE provide no email contact & for PAYG there is no Live Chat.

I would say this issue is specific to yourself & few, if any, others will be having it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I filled complaint form on webpage, hope will get the answer or issue will be solved.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@linamila13  Call customer services as instructed as making a complaint will not rectify this as quick as a phone call to customer services and asking them to reset your online account.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It doesn't really warrant a complaint as yet. Give them a chance to fix it 1st.

Investigator

will make a call tomorrow 🙂 thank you all

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & hope you get it sorted.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @linamila13

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Please let us know how you get on after speaking to our Mobile Care team.

They'll do their best to sort this out for you.

Chris

Investigator

Hello

After the call to EE nothing has changed and issue not solved. Even I filled complaint form and no reply. Still could not see current usage and EE team told that everything OK with my account and maybe they have some technical issues, really strange that for 2 weeks technical issues not solved. Really disappointed.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @linamila13

Sorry to hear that your issue wasn't resolved.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.