Highlighted
by
Explorer

Changing from Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go

Hi, I am wanting to change from my pay monthly/contract with Orange to a pay as you go deal. After having looked at some of the other posts on the forum I tried phoning 150 (as suggested in some of the other posts). However it wasn't clear to me what options in the menu I should select for what I was trying to acheive. I understand that I need to give my 30 days notice to end my contract and order a new PAYG sim. Can this be done in the same phonecall and what option on the customer service menu do I have to select to do this? I was also wondering if I will be able to keep my current phone number and if I would have to go through any additional process to do this?

Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by topic author gm2017
Monday

Re: Changing from Pay Monthly to Pay As You Go

[ Edited ]

Hello @gm2017 you do not need to give 30days notice and cancel your contract first or you could lose your number, you just need to request a migration to PAYG through customer service and they can process this over the phone for you (they will need to send you a new EE PAYG SIM card out). It does not matter which option you pick either to cancel or to obtain a PAC put you through to the same team. For a direct transfer to customer service use options 2, 4 from the main menu. Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by topic author gm2017
Monday

[ Edited ]

Hello @gm2017 you do not need to give 30days notice and cancel your contract first or you could lose your number, you just need to request a migration to PAYG through customer service and they can process this over the phone for you (they will need to send you a new EE PAYG SIM card out). It does not matter which option you pick either to cancel or to obtain a PAC put you through to the same team. For a direct transfer to customer service use options 2, 4 from the main menu. Smiley Happy

by
Explorer

Thanks for your help.

by
Brilliant Contributor

You are welcome @gm2017 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. Smiley Happy

by
EE Community Support Team

Many thanks, for the assistance @Tom222

Glad you got the information you required @gm2017

Cheers

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.