Highlighted
by
Skilled Contributor

Calls to 0300 numbers for PAYG customers

I want to change my TV licence payment plan from annual direct debit to monthly direct debit. According to the official TV licensing website, the only way to do this is by phoning a number starting 0300. The same website says calls to 0300 numbers cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) and that if you have inclusive minutes, then the calls will come out of these minutes and not cost extra. Can somebody please confirm that this is the case for EE PAYG and that if I call the 0300 number, the minutes will come out of those I have as part of my data pack and boosts. It would be unacceptable to have to pay TV licensing for something so basic. Thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by XRaySpeX (Grand Master)
‎14-08-2017 05:55 PM

Re: Calls to 0300 numbers for PAYG customers

Hi @NigelSmith Yes all 03 numbers are included in any minutes allowance you have on pay as  you go no worries there 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
4 REPLIES
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by XRaySpeX (Grand Master)
‎14-08-2017 05:55 PM

Hi @NigelSmith Yes all 03 numbers are included in any minutes allowance you have on pay as  you go no worries there 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
by
Skilled Contributor

Thanks. Smiley Happy

by
Brilliant Contributor

@NigelSmith no worries your welcome 

by
EE Community Support Team

Great work @Damienw1

Hope to see you again soon @NigelSmith

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.