Highlighted
by Technofobe Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After my 3rd £10 data top up i was promised either 500gb or 50 mins. Recievednon

Was told after 3rd £10 data allowance. I would recieve either 500mb or 50 extra minutes. Recieved none. So rather annoyed!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Havent recieved my free boost after 3rd top up?

Hi @Technofobe and welcome back

After you’ve bought three 30-day packs or 12 seven-day packs, you can choose one of the Free Boosts to increase your pack allowances.

It’ll be added to your next pack and every pack (of the same duration) after that.

Many thanks,

Lee

4 REPLIES
by Legend
Legend

Re: After my 3rd £10 data top up i was promised either 500gb or 50 mins. Recieve

Hi @Technofobe

You mean 500MB.

Did you choose it as per EE PAYG guide

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: After my 3rd £10 data top up i was promised either 500gb or 50 mins. Recieve

Hi @Technofobe,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Did the guide @Northerner kindly linked you too help you add your free boost?

Thanks

James

by Technofobe Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Havent recieved my free boost after 3rd top up?

I recently topped up my 3rd £10 payg data pack. I still havent recieved my free 50min or 500mb boost. Can anyone explain. Thanks. Technofobe.

by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Havent recieved my free boost after 3rd top up?

Hi @Technofobe and welcome back

After you’ve bought three 30-day packs or 12 seven-day packs, you can choose one of the Free Boosts to increase your pack allowances.

It’ll be added to your next pack and every pack (of the same duration) after that.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.