by maureen123 Investigator
Investigator

why can't i still not top up using my debit card after three days through tmobil

It has now been three days I've been trying to top my T Mobile Pay as You Go phone up via the website using my registered Debit Card and still no joy.  I don't like phoning 150 and doing it via text as I'm elderly and get flustered and can't hear very well.  There was a problem with T Mobile website a couple of months ago and it tooks days for you to sort it out.  Can you tell me when this is likely to be fixed before I run out of credit?

3 REPLIES 3
Investigator

Re: Top up by credit card failing

I've been getting the same problem as you for three days so that's why I've joined the Community Forum hoping someone will sort this issue out.  Tried to speak to someone on Live Chat but keeps telling me there is nobody trained to look into this problem as I'm T Mobile Pay as you Go!!  Couldn't use website a couple of months ago to top up as they had issues and took days for them to sort it out.

Investigator

The Online Service for T Mobile Pay as you go is still not working today and customers registered debit/credit cards are still not listed when you log in for you to top up via website?  I do not want to phone 150 or do it by text as I'm elderly and get flustered and cannot hear very well that's why I do it online.  Can you tell us when this will be fixed as a couple of months ago your website had problems then and took days to fix it?

by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @maureen123.

Have you tried any of the other ways to top up?

If you're unable to, or would like to discuss the issue further, I recommend getting in touch with our technical support team.

They'll be able to help.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.